SCAM?? what do you think

I went to a card show and I had a guy ask if i wanted to trade anything. I saw a Steve Smith Ex auto rc. I traded a Ronnie Brown auto and a Bush jersey for it supposed BV100. HOWEVER I did not look at the book. The book lists the Ex rc at 1200 print run and the auto at 375 print run. The card i traded for is numbered to 1200......... Is there a variation or did I just get jobbed?? If I did, i guess it is a good lesson to learn.

Any help anyone can give would be awesome.
    thanks
    Bill

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

I have the Vick auto just like it and its #d to 1000 but its 27/1000 and the first 125 were signed

4. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    its numbered A0294/1250 (it is a clear fleer holo sticker on the back)

Card is real then, when it says the Smith Auto is /375 it means the first 375 are auto'd. My Vick is #'d A0027/1000--first 125 signed