Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adam Dunn Auto

Adam Dunn Auto

Anyone Interesed in this? Looking for Ripken Auto in return, could add more auto'ed cards for a higher end Ripken. Check my web site if you are interested in a bigger deal.

2003 UD Sweet Spot Adam Dunn Auto

2. SCC - Feb 2018

between $60-$70...Although I've seen some selling in the stores for around $40

You have already seen them in stores? That is quick, I just got my boxes of the 03 Sweet Spot this week, maybe my distrubutor is slow.

No, I haven't seen this card in stores but I've seen other 2003 Dunn autos that are pretty good quality autos selling for $40-$60.
    Well there are none on ebay!
    That's the only Dunn on there!I saw a Giambi auto selling for $28.00 with 2 days left if that helps!

wow, that's a sweet auto. I'd trade for it, but don't have anything in that price range, except for inserts.

jeez cubbiefan!Man you must have great eyes or something!What did you type in for the search on ebay?I was trying to find the same thing but had no success!

There was a lot of them on eBay. Just type in "dunn sweet spot auto" and go to the category "Current Year" and there is a bunch.

oh yeah your right!Thanks and no wonder I never find good ebay deals!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast