Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New to SportsCardForum

New to SportsCardForum

Looking to deal some, I have been on beckett for years, and am a well versed trader. Check my bucket and lets deal. I want to get versed in this site, as I've been told it is alot better then beckett

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    Hey, Im vick7favre4 on just asked about some of my cards. Ill pm you in a minute. Oh yea, welcome to SCF

welcome to sportscard forum!

i can use these from your site
    lmk if u need anything form me
    ortiz dual patch
    triple threads triple auto jrseys
    herimda sp authentic letterman
    pierce sp auto
    boldin sweet spot auto
    deshaun foster rpm-also was this auto a ttm or was it actually signed?
    sinroce moss spa

Welcome to the site bro,

Really liked the Leinart Rookie Premeire Auto, the David Thomas Contenders, DeAngelo Williams Mirror Blue Auto

Welcome....I like the Manning super patch, Marino Patches, Carson Palmer LCM Patch and the Vince Young RPM check my buckets. Thanks- hope you like it here at SCF...

Welcome to SCF!
    It absolutely crushes beckett, I am sure you will love it here, lots of great members. You have a very nice tradelist!
    I can use the following:
    Davenport Bowman's Best Auto
    Fitzgerald Topps Chrome RC
    Roddy White SPA Auto JSY
    Check my site and PLMK

WOW!!! Impressive. Your traded are better than my PC.

Welcome good sir. I just started really trading/sellign on this site a month or so ago and I like it alot. Love the feedback system. EVeryone this is a great trader you should have no problems with. Weve dealt on a few highend trades.

I could use this for my set, BrianCalhounPrestigeSPRc. Check my site, and let me know. Thanks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast