Thread: 06-07 Fleer hobby box

06-07 Fleer hobby box

Nothing but base, a few rookies, and buyback of someone i've never heard of.

I had thought that you got a game used in each box.

I am really mad about this box, which ran me 65 bucks.

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    Yikes :(

Fleer is definitely not a product worth putting money into, I've seen nothing but complaints on Beckett..

that had to be one of the worst breaks I've ever had.

what makes it even worse is that i bought a retail blaster box at wal mart and pulled a GU and 2 buybacks.

If i wrote in to whoever owns Fleer now, do you think they would do anything?

yep they will. they will reply u politely and say.. try few more boxes...........

i tried a 2005/06 ultimate collection bball box for $320......according to the prices in ebay...the carsd all worth $120 only...

i really think it is not worth to buy boxes (especially from UD)......unless u luck enough to pull jordan or james autos...etc..

Upper Deck owns fleer now, there is a Fleer Jordan Auto Buyback in the product...that's what is driving the product.

I was also frustrated with 2006-07 Fleer. I bought a $20 blaster box, and I didn't expect too much, maybe a GU. The only thing that was nice about my break was the amount of rcs I got. I only got 3 86-87 reprint cards, which also frustrated me. In fact, I got a football rc of Santonio Holmes, and I don't even care for football cards, so it was a waste of a rc that I pulled. I am going to stay away from 2006-07 Fleer. It doesn't give many memorbilia cards in a hobby or blaster box. Sorry about your break.

I bought a blaster box from Wal-Mart and somehow managed to pull 2 GU. Nobody spectacular though. Just Shelden Williams and Craig Smith, but I was surprised to say the least. I usually only hit base/inserts out of a blaster.