Thread: Saturday Stars Jerseys

Red face Saturday Stars Jerseys

Anyone have any? I can pay or trade, so lmk! Especially looking for the Peyton Manning and Barry Sanders, but could take others....thanks!

Of course I'm still looking for Mario as well, but that's another thread in itself.

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    Ive got the Coles Saturdays Stars (Red JErsey)LAveranues COles and I still have that MArio Williams College Worn FOTG Jersey /100#d sell the pair for $8

not a fan of coles really, sorry....i may take teh mario though, just gimme some time to let my ebay auctions finish and stuff....ill lyk!

Oh sorry I thought you were going for the set thats why I offered it. Well if you see any other cards you're interested in buying from me let me know.