Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FS: Bernie Williams 2005 throwback Threads Jersey Card With A Piece Of His Patch

hi i have a 2005 donruss throw back thread serial numbered 9/25 that i am looking to sale. it has a grey piece of jersey with a black piece of patch from the unifor on it also. all together there is 3 colors. looking to sale and taking offers. i have a pic attached to this post. well 2 pics actually not the best but you get the idea

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store

well sorry man not looking to trade at this point. need the money but i wil be trading here within the next few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by hoosier0033
    well sorry man not looking to trade at this point. need the money but i wil be trading here within the next few weeks.

Ok well if you still have it when your ready to trade, hit me up

Thanks!

kev2544 i have no idea book value if it even books cause it was numbered so low. if there is a book value on it. any help would be appreciated

for a card numbered to 25. thanks man i will check that out.

If I can jump in here I would put a patch card at around 30.00, 15.00 is too low for a patch.

BV $20 according to Beckett OPG. I wouldn't think a 3 color patch would have much more of a premium.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast