Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wdwain's Items on eBay

2 Boxes of Sweet Spot & 06 Leaf Limited Pack Break

Ok i got 1 Hobby Box of Sweet Spot yesterday

Here are my pulls besides base cards...

Box Topper - You can pull auto versions
    Marc Bulger Sweet Images #SI-MB (Not Auto'd) These should at least be numbered IMO

Rookies #'d /699
    Jason Avant
    Jonathan Orr

Sweet Spot Signatures
    Jonathan Orr Titans #SSG-OR
    Travis Wilson Rookie Signatures Browns #219

Both Clean autos - Not smudged

Will break the other 06 Sweet Spot Box and 06 Leaf Limited Pack When i get them in...

Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wellsfamily01's Items on eBay

I have some Tim Couch cards. I have 2 autos but you already have those. I have these:
    1999 Skybox short print rookie card #213
    2003 UD Superstars Couch/Vizquel dual jersey card #tc/ov-l
    2001 Playoff Preferred Materials jersey card #33 #'d to 400
    2001 Dynagon game used football card #3 #'d to 214
    2002 Playoff Piece of the Game jersey card #pog-53
    2002 Ud Graded(not graded, though) jersey card #g1-tc #'d to 200
    2000 Topps Gallery card #16 #'d to 250
    2003 Topps DP&P chrome refractor #29

Do you need them?

SCF Rewards
    Country

06 Leaf Limited Product Info

1 pack per box. 4 cards per pack.

PER BOX ITEMS:

* 1 autograph or memorabilia card
    * 1 insert or parallel card
    * 2 Common cards

CONTENT HIGHLIGHTS:

REGULAR SET

* Common Cards(150) - Numbered to 699
    * Rookie Cards(100) - Numbered to 299 or less

PARALLEL SETS

* Spotlight(250) - 4 levels featuring holographic foil and numbered from 50 or less down to 1
    * Monikers(250) - Features an autograph and numbered to 100 or less; Parallel numbered 1 of 1
    * Limited Threads Prime(150) - Featuring a prime jersey swatch and numbered to 50 or less

INSERT SETS

* Phenoms(45) - Features an autograph or an autograph prime material card; 4 levels numbered to 100 or less down to 1 of 1
    * Phenoms College(15) - Features an autograph or autographed prime material card; 4 levels numbered to 50 or less down to 1 of 1
    * Phenoms Combos/Trios(10) - Features two or three autographs; 3 levels numbered to 100 or less down to 1 of 1
    * Limited Cuts(35) - Features autographs from rookies numbered to 25 or less
    * Material Monikers Jersey #'s(65) - Features a jersey swatch and numbered to 100 or less; Parallel features a prime jersey swatch, an autograph, and is numbered to 25 or less
    * Team Trademarks(40) - 6 levels numbered from 100 or less down to 25 or less; 4 levels feature materials or materials and autographs
    * Player Threads(40) - Features two jersey swatches and numbered to 100 or less; Parallel features two prime swatches and is numbered to 25 or less
    * Team Threads Combos(15) - Features two players, two jersey swatches, and numbered to 100 or less; Parallel features two prime swatches and is numbered to 25 or less
    * Team Threads Triples(10) - Features three jersey swatches and numbered to 100 or less; Parallel features three prime swatches and numbered to 25 or less
    * Team Threads Quads(5) - Features four jersey swatches and numbered to 50 or less; Parallel features four prime swatches and numbered to 25 or less
    * Hardware(20) - Features game-worn helmet pieces and numbered to 100 or less; Parallel features a prime helmet piece and numbered to 25 or less
    * Prime Pairing(5) - Features three autographs on each side with headshots for a total of six autographs; Numbered to 25 or less
    * Triple Crown(1) - Features Carolina Panther Steve Smith and numbered to 500 or less; Autographed parallel numbered to 50 or less
    * Matching Numbers/Positions(24) - Features two custom jersey swatches and numbered to 100 or less; Parallel numbered to 25 or less
    * Limited Legends(20) - 6 levels numbered to 100 or less; 4 levels feature materials or materials and autographs
    * Letterman(50) - Features 1 letter swatch from the jersey nameplate and numbered to 20 or less(The number of nameplates will be the total number of the letters in the player's last name)
    * Contenders Rookie Ticket Preview(40) - Autographed preview set from Playoff Contenders and numbered to 100 or less

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

you got the exact same box of sweet spot that i did- same autos, same rookies, everything
    Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country

06 Sweet Spot Info

12 packs per box. 4 cards per pack.

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS:

* 1 Serial Numbered Sweet Spot Rookie Signature Card Per Box on Average!
    * 1 Additional Sweet Spot Signature or Signed Panel Card Per Box on Average!
    * 2 Sweet Beginnings Rookies Per Box on Average!
    * 1 Sweet Pairings Jersey Card Per Case on Average!
    * Look for Special Oversized 5x7 Cards in Every Box on Average and Rare Signed Versions!

CONTENT BREAKDOWN:

Regular Set

* Regular Cards
    * Sweet Beginnings Rookies
    * Sweet Spot Rookie Signatures

Signature Cards

* Sweet Spot Rookie Signatures Parallel
    * Sweet Spot Signatures
    * Sweet Spot Signatures Parallel
    * Sweet Leather Signatures
    * Sweet Leather Dual Signatures
    * Sweet Images 5X7 Signatures

Memorabilia and Insert Cards

* Sweet Pairings Dual Jersey Card
    * Sweet Images 5X7

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by palantri
    you got the exact same box of sweet spot that i did- same autos, same rookies, everything
    Ed

LOL thats not good Ed..lol

Hopefully Wilson or Orr will pan out :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by hunter082006
    I have some Tim Couch cards. I have 2 autos but you already have those. I have these:
    1999 Skybox short print rookie card #213
    2003 UD Superstars Couch/Vizquel dual jersey card #tc/ov-l
    2001 Playoff Preferred Materials jersey card #33 #'d to 400
    2001 Dynagon game used football card #3 #'d to 214
    2002 Playoff Piece of the Game jersey card #pog-53
    2002 Ud Graded(not graded, though) jersey card #g1-tc #'d to 200
    2000 Topps Gallery card #16 #'d to 250
    2003 Topps DP&P chrome refractor #29

Do you need them?

Thanks for the reply but im only looking for more rare Couch cards right now..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

i dumped the wilson, cant find anyone who wants the orr...i sure hope your next box of sweet spot is nicer. i was so disappointed that i didnt buy any more

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by palantri
    i dumped the wilson, cant find anyone who wants the orr...i sure hope your next box of sweet spot is nicer. i was so disappointed that i didnt buy any more

Welp im hoping to pull something good since i never have pulled anything worth over $50 in my life so hopefully the Sweet Spot will be kind to me second time around...There are some sweet autos in it...My luck will prolly stay the same though...

Im really looking forward to my pack of limited also seen some nice pulls in it :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

UPS just ran gonna open up my boxes in a few

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast