Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

**some Highend Pc Ft Like To Get Some Deals Done

Ok im putting these up FT these are some of my high end and PC pieces and I will take offers. As always looking for rare Jay Cutler stuff, also HOFer autos that are on card.

2000 Donruss Hawaii Dual Signatures Peyton Manning Dan Marino dual auto 4/10 the one /40 books $500 this being /10 i obviously want more but will listen to offers

2006 Absolute memorabilia RPM Spetrum Vince Young auto/jsy/ball/jsy /50 bv $300 last 2 sold for over and around book, some come large

2004 Playoff Contenders Tatum Bell auto SP bv $100

2004 Topps Rookie Premiere Reggie Williams auto BV $120

2003 Contenders MVP Contenders Brett Favre auto /25 bv $300

2005 Leaf Limited Contenders Preview Ticket Marion Barber auto /25 BV $100 but hes a stud I need something special

2006 Contenders Jay Cutler SP bv $350 I have no problems keeping this thought id take offers

2. Kronozio
    probly dont have anything but please check my site for the Young

i like the manning and gordie trilogy auto just not for the vince i dont think if you see anything else especially the Howe had one and my son destroyed argh

I like your Griffey/Rios AUTO and your Barber Contenders preview. Let me know if we can work somethin out

The griffey Rios was just traded for a ripken auto and morneau letterman, the barber is available

Darn, i really wanted that Griffey, what is the Ripken auto you traded for?

8. #7 That one its a nice piece. Let me know you can check my bucket on the remaining value of the Howe I believe it books what $150 correct? Barber is $100

Not sure if we talked about it before...but would be be within the same ballpark if I offered Larry Johnson Contenders RC auto for your Cutler/Bell?? I could add something of course to make up the BV difference. I'd also like Chad Johnson/Cutler if we could work that out. Let me know. Thanks!

I dont think i want to trade the howe for the Barber, would you consider trading the ripken when you get it?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast