Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Online Card Shop

Best Online Card Shop

I'm a bit curious about where you all buy your cards online besides ebay. I know there are a lot of places to trade but I'm curious about purchases.

What is your favorite online shop site (not ebay) on the web to BUY cards and why?

Thanks,

BGray
    SCF Founder
    BIG Props to everyone at SCF as you chase 14 Million posts!

Hi BGray,
    I buy boxes and packs off of www.DACW.com. I buy cards from other individual websites if I see anything I really need. Most of the time it's eBay and Yahoo Auctions.

Tim

Welp I have done some buying from the Beckett stores. In order to buy directly via their website you have to have a credit card or a debit card. I don't have either so I would e-mail the person that has the cards listed personally and let them know that I am interested in some of their cards. I will then explain that I can't order thorugh Beckett.com for the reason I said above. Some of them worked with me while others would not. At times I had to pay full BV or close to full BV for a card but that was the only place I had seen some that I am looking for.

So keep in mind if you have a RARE J.R. Redmond card that I don't have yet then it may be worth while to let me know. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p

I don't have it anymore (I did). Do you have a 2000 Bowman J.R. Redmond Auto Redemption? I sent mine in, he didn't sign many, so they sent me a Terrell Owens auto instead!

Tim

Originally posted by stkmtimo
    I don't have it anymore (I did). Do you have a 2000 Bowman J.R. Redmond Auto Redemption? I sent mine in, he didn't sign many, so they sent me a Terrell Owens auto instead!

Tim
    Nope I don't have a 2000 Bowman J.R. Redmond Auto Redemption. I would love to get one though. Even though he did not sign for the set I would like to get the redemption card itself. hehe. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin

If I find another one, I'll let you at it! I'll be on the lookout for Redmonds for you.

Tim

Originally posted by stkmtimo
    If I find another one, I'll let you at it! I'll be on the lookout for Redmonds for you.

Tim

Thanks Tim. I will make sure I get my ear open for ya. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin

Alright fellas, lets get back on track. Best online Sports Card Shops.

I see them all over Beckett magazines. Which one's do you recommend (not your own).

BGray
    SCF Founder
    BIG Props to everyone at SCF as you chase 14 Million posts!

I cant say my own awww come on. I know I dont have the best cards but can I say I have the best looking site? Anyway I havent purchased cards from anything other than Ebay. I know I didnt contribute much to this thread but I was in the mood to type. lol

I used to buy from Tradingcardsource.com
    Their prices on new stuff is kinda high but they have stuff 4-10 years old that is pretty cheap. Plus with each order they give you 10-15 free cards and a free TCS notepad.
    Once I got 2 free packs and another time a screw down holder to put my Nolan Ryan rookie in. It think their prices on boxes are too high though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast