Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Prospect Autos FT

New Prospect Autos FT

These are still PC but Might Trade them for other High Profiled Top Prospects and these are very hard to get unless you have an Auto of High Profiled Prospects

2005 Topps Chrome Update Jay Bruce AU
    2005 Topps Chrome Update Andrew McCutchen AU
    2005 Topps Chrome Update Matt Garza AU
    2005 Topps Chrome Update Mike Costanzo
    2005 Topps Chrome Update Brent J. Cox

2. SCC - Feb 2018

I love your zimm 05 dp auto. Please check my site for it. Also i have a 06 dp Hunter Pence gold refractor incoming I could use in the deal. plmk

sorry the Zimm BCDP AU is not FT and probably never will be since I am a Nats Fan

i like the Mccutchen and the Jay Bruce.

Check My bucket

hey Natsfan, i just wanted to let you know that i am really intersted inyour jay bruce i really need it, please take a looka t my bucket, i am also a ryan zimmerman collector and would love to share my collection with someone thast would appreate it i have them all scanned in my bucket, please let me know what you might trade for your jay bruce(besides the zimmermans of course). i have a blue refractor 2005 bowman auto too the key of my collection if you want to see

I like the Bruce and McCutcheon. LMk if there is anything of mine you like.

Thanks, Eric

please pm me if i havent lot my chance at that jay bruce, i have his 2005 bowman chrome and i need that topp chrome to complete the 2005 auto'

greengrizzle- Nice Zimmerman Collection.. I liked you Bruce Sterling but since you are trying to get all of his 05 stuff I guess it wouldn't make much since to trade mine for yours.. but thats about it man sorry

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast