Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Country

All Autograph Cards Wanted...

I am looking to trade all my cards away for Autos. I am going to try to start listing things on my bucket tonight and all weekend. In the meantime, Here is what im planning on doing. If you have a 20 bv Auto to trade. I will give you 30-35 bv in non auto cards in trade for it. Its a good chance to stock up on tradebait or PC items. I have a ton of stuff. Boxes galore. Ill trade team lots, player lots, Whatever to get some autos for my PC. Please let me know what you have. I am trying to stay in the 30.00 and under range for now. If you only have a couple autos and they all book over 30 ill take a shot if your looking to trade. Thanks Alot.

The first 10 people who reply here or work a trade with me through pm will get 2x bv in trade for there cards instead of what i offered above which is 1-1.5x.

When you leave your list of autos. Leave a list of all teams, players, types of cards your looking for and ill compile a list for you asap.

Country

here r a couple for now I have many more

01 PP JOSH BOOTY AUTO
    01 STADIUM BOOTY AUTO
    01 TOPPS RESERVE PALMER AUTO
    03 BOWMAN CHROME Q.GRIFFIN AUTO
    02 Bow Chr Herb Haygood
    01 PP SE James Jackson
    01 "" "" Jesse Palmer

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kyle12162000's Items on eBay

I have these:
    2005 Sage Reggie Brown AUTO ROOKIE #A26
    2005 Upper Deck SP Authentic *Scripts for Success* Roscoe Parrish AUTO ROOKIE #SS-RP
    2005 Topps Pristine *Common Personal Endorsements* Roydell Williams AUTO ROOKIE #PEC-RW [SERIAL #d 0581/1500]
    2004 Topps Draft Picks & Prospects *Class Marks* Michael Clayton AUTO ROOKIE #CM-MC
    2003 Press Pass Taylor Jacobs ROOKIE AUTO

I am looking for ROOKIE CARDS of L. Tomlinson, P. Manning, Joseph Addai, Thomas Jones, and Steven Jackson in return.

SCF Rewards

i have a
    2006 LCM New Generation Mirror Red AJ Nicholson Au
    2006 Donruss Classic Ty Hill AU

Clinton Portis
    Carlos Rogers
    Sean Taylor
    Santana Moss
    Jason Campbell

only in skin uni or college

SCF Rewards

I sent you a post in the baseball forum, I have a 1997 Pro Line autograph of Jake Plummer, its a really nice card and books at $30 lmk if you are interested.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Check my bucket> I also got a 06 SP authentics T.J Houshmandzadeh AU aswell

SCF Rewards
    Country

check my bucket for some autos and lmk thanks