Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1

    Any Mathias Kiwanuka Out There?????

    Looking for Mathias Kiwanuka

    Will look at any and all....But these i really want

    #127 Bowman Blue /500
    #171 Fleer Silver
    #460 Topps Total Silver
    #460 Topps Total Gold
    #330 Topps Gold /2006
    #180 Topps Chrome SE Refractor
    #130 Finest Refractor /399
    #130 Finest Blue XFractor /150

    Have tons to trade or will buy at the right price

  2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
  3. #2
    Have this one:
    Mathias Kiwanuka 2006 Donruss Gridiron Gear Gold Holofoil X's 177 RC #d 56/100

    LMK, I have to hit the sack for tonight though.

    -Troy

  4. #3
    06 Topps Chrome rc #180 of Mathias Kiwanuka
    06 Topps Chrome SE rc #180 of Mathias Kiwanuka
    06 UD Star Rookie "Rookie Exclusive Edition" rc #262 of Mathias Kiwanuka

  5. #4
    I've got:

    Bowman
    Topps Chrome
    Topps DP&P
    Finest
    UD Rookie Exclusives

    Lemme know if you need any.

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by tripleplay463
    Have this one:
    Mathias Kiwanuka 2006 Donruss Gridiron Gear Gold Holofoil X's 177 RC #d 56/100

    LMK, I have to hit the sack for tonight though.

    -Troy
    I have 2 but what are you looking for?

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by bilsd1818
    06 Topps Chrome rc #180 of Mathias Kiwanuka
    06 Topps Chrome SE rc #180 of Mathias Kiwanuka
    06 UD Star Rookie "Rookie Exclusive Edition" rc #262 of Mathias Kiwanuka

    I'm good on those, thanks for the reply

  8. #7
    Triple Threads auto/jsy RC interested in your Drew auto

  9. #8
    I have Kiwanuka contenders AU:
    Like:
    Jones-Drew auto
    Williams topps chrome
    Jackson topps chrome
    Tatum bell au
    steve smith au
    Jamal lewis spx

    LMK if we can work something out.

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by blewis290
    Triple Threads auto/jsy RC interested in your Drew auto
    What is it serial numbered to?

    I think you are short, I would need more

    Drew has a cash vgalue of over $20
    Kiwanuka has been selling around $10

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Frye
    I have Kiwanuka contenders AU:
    Like:
    Jones-Drew auto
    Williams topps chrome
    Jackson topps chrome
    Tatum bell au
    steve smith au
    Jamal lewis spx

    LMK if we can work something out.
    Only card I would give up is the Williams Chrome auto and you would need to send first

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on