Question about Wild Card basketball

For us old timers who remember Wild Card basketball back around 1992, I have a question that maybe someone can answer.
    Was there EVER an announced print run on ANY of the stripe cards?

Most of you who have traded with me know I am on of the bigger Patrick Ewing collectors, reason I ask the question is I just bought some stripe cards, and I still need the 100 and 1000 stripe cards. I'm curious if anyone knows the print runs so I can get some clue on a price I would pay if I see them on ebay anytime soon. Thanks!!!

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    best bet would be to get ahold of Keith @ beckett... I know football beckett has values listed for all the Wild Card sets, but in basketball they don't list values on any of the stripes...

Are you calling me old? Hehe.

Isn't the 100 & 1000 the print run? It's been a while, so I may totally be confused.
    - Andy

Beckett Basketball Plus Super Collector - Spring '06
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Big 05-06 Beckett Annual says this:

Denominations for the 1991-92 Wild Card set were 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, and 1,000.

The higher the number, the more rare the card.

EDIT: Sorry, didn't read the question. No mention of actual print runs. Ask Keith at Beckett.