2006 Topps Turkey Red Starter Set!

I have a 2006 Topps Turkey Red starter set for trade. There are no SP's and the set is missing these non-SPs:
    397, 435, 500, 519, 572, 581, 582, 608

I'm looking for $20-$25 in trade. This should be a fun task for whoever gets it. PLMK if interested. Thanks, JOSH

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    I am interested. Check my bucket for trade. LMK. Thanks!

I like the Ryan Howard GU'd, and I'm not sure which Bernie GU'd that is or the BV, but I can probably use that too. Can you do both for the starter set?

The Howard GU jersey is pending, I have two Bernie GU. Which are you looking at?

No problem. The Bernie I was referring to is the Topps. It looks like the Topps Clubhouse Collection? I'm checking your site out again now, so i'll get back to you, hopefully, in a little bit. Thanks, JOSH

Is the Mariano Topps Gold Label GU'd still available? And if so, would you do the Bernie Topps GU'd and the Rivera for the starter set?

Yep. Which sport is it? I assume baseball. I'll get you a list of game used when you reply.

Thanks for the reply. Yes, it is baseball...but it's pending now. There's a guy who has some Ryan's I need interested. But, I can possibly put together another starter set, with another 19 missing. I have another guy who I offered it to earlier (actually about 10 minutes ago) for $15 trade. This is what it would be missing:
    316A, 346, 351, 360, 362, 397, 425, 429, 435, 439, 462, 485, 491, 500, 509, 511, 519, 572, 574, 581, 582, 606, 607, 608, 613, 614, 628

I bought 4 boxes of this, along with a couple of blaster boxes from Target, so I had A LOT! I figured it wouldn't be a bad idea to make some starter sets and trade them off...I don't know what the cutoff is on starter sets, but I could possibly put together a couple more, each one missing a few more...

Thanks again for the reply, and i'll let you know if the trade falls through. JOSH