Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Anyone have unopened stuff for trade?

If anyone has any unopened boxes, packs, cases (worth a try), etc. for trade , lmk. I have tons for trade, and depending on what you have, may trade in your favor.

Thanx,

Alix

i have some 2002 leaf but i am only looking to sell or trade for gu or autos.... lmk... just so you know i have opened 6 packs out of a 24 pack hobby box and have gotten no gu or autos and the only insert i have pulled it a frank thomas rookie reprint.... lmk if you want some... i would sell for 2.00 a pack.. that

I have 1988 topps sticker packs LOL. I got 2 unopened ones.

hairston, would you buy anything to make up for the difference in the Pujols and Hairston cards? I know there's probably still a good $10 left to make up (including the Mouton)

tutall, if there any gu on my site you'd be interested in?

Can you remind me of the trade again?What Pujols and Hairston's are involved?I'm losing it!

Ok...Is that the only Pujols card you have that I need?I'd like to trade for lower value ones if possible but will trade for that one!LMK

Ok...I need the Pujols I listed and will trade for the Hairston!What's bv on the Pujols so I know what to make an offer by!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast