Thread: 1986 Fleer Jordan Rookie Card

1986 Fleer Jordan Rookie Card

Does anyone have any idea what a 1968 Jordan Rookie card would be worth if it was colored on just the borders? The colors used where the exact colors of the card. So @ first glance it looks normal, but if you look closer you can definately tell.

Thanks!!

Either a fake or a reprint...would need a scan to see for sure.

Also, Jordan's RC was in 1986.

I don't think it'd be worth much...probably 1/8 value or something. Most collectors don't like having "touched up" or restored cards, even the professional ones. Seeing as how it's kind of obvious that it was a color-in, it would be pretty worthless in terms of value. Of course, you could sell it as the real thing and not let someone know it had been "restored" but if they sent it into BGS or something, they would get the card returned because BGS apparently does not grade restored cards...

It is an original, given to me in 1992. Of course i was only 12, but i am pretty sure its original. I will scan it and post it. And yes that was a typo on the year, obv.

Quote Originally Posted by ohenzz
    It is an original, given to me in 1992. Of course i was only 12, but i am pretty sure its original. I will scan it and post it. And yes that was a typo on the year, obv.
    Someone just gave it to you? Even in 1992 that card was worth a lot of money, why would someone just give it away?

Well we were kids, and i think i may have given him some cards to trade and he gave me that. I knew it was worth a lot, but i think he did not know.