Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stargell patch fs

Stargell patch fs

I have a Willie Stargell 3 color patch in my bucket thats fs. Ill sell it for $25 dlvd paypal or mo or cash. Price could be negitoable but anyone who offers 25 gets it first.

plmk
    brian

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

it has no serial numbering on it. plmk

Brian

is it from 2004? if so BV is 10.00 and with a multiplier for the stripe i would probably put it at 18-20. Is that the right card or is it from a different year.. i seriously cannot tell from the scan so i was just wondering

i think that almost all of stargells stuff from that year have a stripe

if you guys were wondering the book value on it it is $120, I already looked it up earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by playa55x
    if you guys were wondering the book value on it it is $120, I already looked it up earlier.
    Are you sure?
    Please provide us with some more information on where you found that etc.

This is a 04 SP Legendary Cuts Legendary Swatches and , unless it's numbered to 25 or 15, it has to follow the value for the "regular" Swatches, which is $10 with a bonus for the stripe.

Please do not throw around numbers without back-up!

Henri

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast