Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Up Late Lets Trade!

Up Late Lets Trade!

Check out my site, see if you like anything
    If you like original art I like to draw a little. I do commission work. Here's my art page:
    Hidden Content

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    What do you want for the Paul Maholm Autograph rc, Paul Maholm Game-used jersey, Ichiro Rookie, and Andrew McCutchen. Both of my trade lists are in my signature if you are interested in setting up a trade. Feel free to pm me. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by kev2544
    how muich for the weaver auto?
    Its not for sell. It books for $150
    If you like original art I like to draw a little. I do commission work. Here's my art page:
    Hidden Content

LMK for the Bowman Billingsley auto.

I see you've made a lot of additions to your Dodgers PC... keep up the good work!

Go blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Choi1
    LMK for the Bowman Billingsley auto.

I see you've made a lot of additions to your Dodgers PC... keep up the good work!

Go blue.
    Thanks for the complement and good luck to your Kershaw and Billingsley collections. Only thing I need is the Sterling Kershaws but I don't expect you to trade them for Billingsley.
    Hidden Content

Ah, okay np. Always enjoy talking to you man... can't wait til baseball season starts.

I'm actually only goign to start collectin Kershaw now.. much easier to collect just 1 player.

GL with your Dodgers collection too, I'm sure I'll run into you again :)

What do you want for the Paul Maholm Autograph rc, Paul Maholm Game-used jersey, Ichiro Rookie, and Andrew McCutchen. Both of my trade lists are in my signature if you are interested in setting up a trade. Feel free to pm me. Thanks.

I could really use the sowers auto for my collection. Let me know if there is anything you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Fryedog01
    didn't see anything
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast