Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 06-07 rookie debut break

Thumbs down 06-07 rookie debut break

Ok. My first ever hooby box.= The worst time ive wasted in my life. When this baby came in, i was the happiest guy. But at the end of this box, i wasn't. I justed wanted to shoot upperdeck!!!! (i know that makes no sense at all!!!) Whatever heres wat i got. I thought u were supposed 2 get a rc auto 2? I did complete the set 1-100 though.

All is fs only!. ask 4 base(i do have extra's other then the set). If you want to buy the set , give me offers

Alot of base
    Jeff micinis jersey(who hasn't pulled this one?)
    sheldon williams rc parrallel 90/150
    adam morrison rc
    ruday gay rc
    allan ray rc
    kyle lowry rc(i already had)
    pj tucker rc(i already had)

2. Kronozio
    Sorry for the bad break. I am not a fan of Debut.

Sorry to hear about your bad break. I agree that Rookie Debur isn't a very good product. However, I have been very lucky with Rookie Debut, because I have purchased one pack of it, and pulled a Daniel Gibson Auto! I was pretty stoked, because I hadn't pulled anything decent in a long time. Later, I decided to buy a Rookie Debut pack of Football, and pulled a and Brandon Marshall GU. Rookie Debut has horrible odds, and doesn't guarentee much, but I have had some incredible luck with it. I hope you have some better box breaks in the future!

Quote Originally Posted by champ24
    i did complete the set though
    Including the rookies or just the regular set? That is a pretty good accomplishment. Congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by champ24
    just reg. but im working on rc's
    Sounds cool. Good luck completing it. I'm sure it will look very nice once it is completely finished.

putting together sets is fun - I have 22 sets

Quote Originally Posted by JammingJames23
    putting together sets is fun - I have 22 sets
    I agree. That's a lot of sets! Wow. I use to think it was boring, pointless, and easy. However, I have started getting back into sets recently, and have 1 completed set, and 1 that is very close to being finished. I am going to try and collect every UD Hardcourt set possible. I have already completed the 05-06 set, and almost the 06-07. Next, I will have to work on the older ones.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast