Thread: Ummm...weird???

"Please do not ask me how I know this"

How the he!! do you know a pack has a refractor? Other than opening it and resealing it???

OMG look at his other items for sale.

2. Kronozio
    I'm thinking about buying it just to check out the pack and to see if he's right.

Pack is guaranteed to contain a black refractor card.No need to waste money on garbage/common cards, now you will pull a great card with every pack.
    Please do not ask me how I know this.

~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor, Mario Manningham, Geno Smith and Victor Cruz Auto's

Hidden Content

I had to get out a Black Refractor and compare it to the othe Chrome cards.
    The Black Refractors have the xxx/xxx card number embossed on the back at the bottom. It can easily be felt through the pack. These guys either spend hours at Target feeling packs or purchase the boxes and search them at home. Have you ever noticed that a Target will get some new boxes that disappear and return a few days later?

I've always thought there were codes or something on the boxes....the only things I buy like that are hot packs, but even those I've cooled off on because of the crappy jersey cards I've got out of them...

....stupid Omar Jacobs

...stupid Eddie Kennison

The best thing to do is never buy these so called hot packs. Its a huge black eye to the industry and by purchasing them you influence them to do it more and hurts other collectors who do this out of enjoyment (buying retail packs/boxes, etc.)