Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wtb Large Lots

Arrow Wtb Large Lots

I'm Looking To Buy Large Lots Of Cards. Baseball, Football, & Basketball. Lmk What Ya Have, And How Much You Want For It.

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    what kind of stuff are you looking for just like base and crap

Hey Steve - Check my insert thread. I'm willing to sell them all.

i have 90 game used that im looking to move with lots of stars
    including bonds ortiz oswalt blalock tejada and lots of others

im looking for 150 paypal for the lot

STEVE -

I have a LARGE LOT - approx 4000 cards - Singles, Sets (Complete and Partials - within 10 cards of completion)... BV is $5019.85 (that's booking the sets as sets, not as singles or the BV would be $5910.50).

It is GU, Autos, Parallels, #d, Stars, Rookies - seriously only a handful (maybe 20 cards out of this have less than $2.00 BV each - not including singles from the sets). The sets are not crap sets either - 2005 Donruss, Studio, and Diamond Kings to name a few...

I have a spreadsheet I can send you... I'd take 10% of BV for all of it and pay shipping - $500.00 and it's all yours. I just need to get it out of the basement, office and everywhere else I have them spread around the house... I will also throw in another $20 - $40 worth of current (2006) Bowman Chrome, Draft, etc that I have not added to the list yet.

Send me your eMail, and I'll send you the list.

At 4000 cards, that works out to about $12.5 a card.

All the best -

P.S. - I'll also throw in my extra A&G, A&G Minis, 2006 Bowman Heritage, 2006 Bowman Heritage Minis, 2006 Bowman Heritage Prospects, and 2006 Bowman Heritage Chroem EXTRAS that a have - another 200 or so cards...

Missing cards for SETS in Lot

Steve -

Missing 18 total cards to finish completion og a couple of the sets listed - that's 18 cards over 11 sets!!!

Just wanted to add that in as well as a breakdown of the card numbers:

3310 Cards in Sets
    62 GU Cards
    35 AUTO cards
    562 Parallel/Stars/RC/#d, etc...

Includes Jeter, A-Rod, Bonds, Pujols, Ripken, Ryan, Brett, etc... no Griffey or Reds though - I traded them away this past weekend at a show...

- Chris

I got a couple hundred possibly a thousand base cards, old and new about 50/50.
    LMK what we cna do, split shipping but I dont wnat to lose out, I want to at least make some money on it,

pm sent...

Hidden Content | NFL HOF Player RC Collection: 190/258 (73.64%)
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content
    Always looking for vintage stars/semistars/rookies in all sports.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast