Thread: 06-07 Topps Box

06-07 Topps Box

How much should a 06-07 Topps hobby box go for? how about retail? Is there a really a difference? What is the best way to get all of the rookie cards for this set?

A hobby box that has 36 packs and 12 cards per pack $48 at DCS. My friend bought one of these from a local store and got the entire set, including rookies. Otherwise you can get a jumbo box that has 12 packs with 35 cards per pack. Those are $50.

Kinda depends on what you want. I think you might get more parallels with the jumbo box, but I can't remember what the main differences were.

best buy for your money is retail, then for just the whole set w/ rookies is the hobby box, and then for a lot of inserts, the whole set w/ rookies, and parallels, go for the jumbo hobby box.
    Go Grizzlies and Go Pacers!

IF BUYING HOBBY, buy the 12 pack jumbo box. The Odds to pull something are better than the regular 36 pack box. Plus, there are HOBBY only exclusives.

IF BUYING RETAIL, buy the blasters. Avoid the rack packs and single packs. They can be searched.

My final vote goes to HOBBY JUMBOS. Just remember: there are no guarantees per box with the regular Topps boxes.

Thanks for your help.

What makes a blaster pack? Can you find them a Target or Walmart?

yeah, you can get them there. They may still have the blaster boxes at your Target or Walmart, but your Target should have the blaster 2 pack things with 3 extra cards, and also single packs.
    Go Grizzlies and Go Pacers!