Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Dwyane Wade

Looking for Dwyane Wade

I'm looking Dwyane Wade autos, gu's, rc's, 1/1's, base, and inserts. Please check my site if you have any for trade. Thanks for looking.

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    have 2 gu's of him in my bucket.. lmk if you need it

I have 2 Wade 3 Color patches incoming. A Wade 2 color patch and a 06-07 Topps Big Game Wade auto/JSY(incoming). I really like the LBJ auto.

pure_basketball-I need the Great Shots gu. Please check my site and let me know what you like.

BigPapi-Sorry, but I'm only looking to move the Lebron for strictly Wade autos

hey man i really need these cards: any other cards of mine that you like?

Lebron James SPX Winning Materials dual GU

melo topps chrome rc

or maybe just for the paul finest fact gu?
    Last edited by pure_basketball; 02-14-2007 at 03:25 PM.

I'm about to leave for work. I'll look at your list tonight. If I can't find anything for the Melo Chrome rc or Lebron dual gu to go with the Wade gu I'll definitely give the Paul gu for it. I'll get back to you when I get off work tonight.

I like your Wade Turkey Red gu and your Howard Auto Focus. I'm guessing you wouldn't want to move the Howard, but I would love to get both Wade gu's. Let me know if we can work something out.

how about the 2 wade gu's for the melo chrome rc? and can you look for another card in my bucket for your paul finest fact gu? plmk

I could do that deal. I'd be willing to give the Paul Finest Fact gu for the Howard Hot Prospects Hot Materials gu. LMK

deal! can you go ahead and post the trade

thanks man

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast