Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: $12 paypal for the best offer

$12 paypal for the best offer

Hey, 5 inches of snow+2 inches of ice+no snow plow+2 cars stuck on my street = I'm calling in sick I have an extra $12 paypal looking for the best card I can get

looking for good trade bait or here is a list of the players I collect:

NFL-

MUST BE IN EAGLES UNIFORMS
    Donovan McNabb RC's---Reggie Brown---Hank Baskett---Brian Dawkins---Brian Westbrook---David Akers---Randall Cunningham RC's

Reggie White
    Mike Quick
    Jerome Brown
    Seth Joyner
    Eric Allen
    Harold Carmichael vintage/autos/gu
    CHUCK BEDNARIK vintage/autos/gu
    BERT BELL vintage/autos
    SONNY JURGENSEN vintage
    TOMMY MCDONALD vintage/autos
    PETE PIHOS vintage
    STEVE VAN BUREN vintage

plmk, thanks.

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Rudi Johnson Leaf Certified Materials Fabric of the Game Prime only 25 made I can let go for $10 shipped. Check my bucket for anything else you might want.

1999 Donovan McNabb Fleer Ultra Rookie 266 $15.00

Can let that go for $6 shipped.

kimberjade- not interested in the Rudi but how much for the Jim Brown? lmk thanks

Jermz- Never was a big Tatum Bell fan, that is a nice patch though, I will definitally keep that in mind if I don't get any better offers, thanks.

kimberjade- no thanks on the Brown and I have the Ultra McNabb, thanks anyway

jermz- will do, thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast