View Poll Results:

Voters
0. This poll is closed
  • 0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Your Help

Need Your Help

I'm seriously considering buying 1 or 2 cases of cards. I decided to let you guys help me decide what to get...

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    for the pure collectability of a product my vote goes to National Treasures. The cards are beautiful and the list of rookies along with HOF'ers is amazing.

BUT, if your looking to flip said case or two for money, then National Treasures probably isn't the one for that. The cards are selling rediculously low.

Yeah I love what I see from NT, although I wasnt impressed with the online video break I saw on Beckett. I really like stuff that you can expect to get your value back out. Which is harder to do these days, it seems you pay up front for the big hits even if you dont get a big hit. Wasnt like that a couple years back...

well I just started back in to collecting this year (2006) ... and TRUST me, last time I picked up a pack of cards was probably 1991 I believe, so things have changed DRAMATICALLY since I last remember. I can remember when the thing back in the day was pulling common base cards and maybe an insert here and there of your favorite player and being stoked about it!!! Now it seems the hobby is all about the money. $500 for a pack of 6 cards???? $500 back in the day would have bought me 10 cases of cards!

Wow, only 4 votes? C'mon guys i thought this might be fun! Are you telling me not to buy?????

Yeah, I know, but you know how I like those patch/autos! :P
    Quote Originally Posted by thetintwiz
    contenders, odds are real good lol

Man I voted for contenders and SPA. And whateve you decided I hope you hit big man.

Thanks Jim....
    Quote Originally Posted by htwheelz01
    Man I voted for contenders and SPA. And whateve you decided I hope you hit big man.

i hope you do bad i dont like you .once i get my leinart i will be your freind again.lol thats why when i was in tampa i didnt stop by lol. more like i fell in love again

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast