Thread: New Here

Question New Here

Im new here as you can tell...

A few questions I have...

First off what is CardCash? What can it be used for?

Second is this site just for trading? I have a small collection of sports card I just want to sell to be done with them. Not really into collecting much more since the new baby came along.

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    CC is for stuff that u can buy, go to "store" on top and u can find stuff that u can use cc for(cc is card cash)
    Anyways what u got to sell, i want 12+ bv gu and 8+ bv autos..

i dont know what my cards are worth as i have not had a price guide in about a year or two. im thinking of either slapping them on ebay in one huge lot or calling a card shop, but the nearest card shop is almost 2 hours away. I figure if i can get 150 out of the whole lot im doing ok.

Welcome to SCF, and I hope you enjoy the site as much as I do!

CC is SCF currency. 100 CC = $1. I hope that helps a little.

Welcome to SCF!

So, what sports are your cards? If you have any questions about a lot of cards Target carries most of the becketts. If it is just a few you can ask for information in the respective sports area. Hope this helps.