Thread: New To Collecting

New To Collecting

Hello all I just have got into collecting and have no game used or autographs and want to get trading for panther base etc. But where I'm at we have no card shops or a place to buy card and don't have much money to buy with and I wanted to ask how do I get started.

Thanks
    Jacob.

2. Kronozio
    Hi Jacob, welcome to SCF. You can post trades on the trading board for what you want. Most traders on here will want to see pictures of the cards you have to trade, so you may want to get a Photobucket account. It's free and you can upload scans or pictures of your cards. Also, Walmart and Target have packs or boxes that you can buy for 10 or 20 bucks and you can pull some Panthers stuff or stuff you can trade for Panthers. Hope this helps...