Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hjeepxj's Items on eBay

03 Skybox LE "Executive Proof"

So I am collecting Brad Pyatt cause I went to school w/him...

Anyways, he was an 03 Rookie free agent, and only has 7 cards listed in beckett.

One of them is "2003 SkyBox LE Executive Proofs" theres only one of this set on Ebay right now...its 1/1...are all these 1/1???

If so, it may be impossible for me to get all 7... :-/

And he also has an SP Authentic Gold...is that /25 like the 06s?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got a link to the auction.. I believe its the same year from the 1/1 I pulled out but Id like to see what they look like again

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

Found this:

http://www.beckett.com/item/45851151/

HUH?! Well any ways, Im hoping thats what I need. If it isnt #d like the guy says, its not worth 25$...I have an email in to the guy, but that was yesterday and he hasnt replied. He also has the regular LE, which I have never been able to find that one either.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah thats a true 1/1... Maybe this will help you... Taken from charmcitycards.com

Each sealed box contains 18 packs of 3 cards each in a 160 card base set including 100 Rarefied Rookies (#`d to 99). >>> Each box contains ONE or TWO Rookie cards and THREE Memorabilia cards (one will be #`d to 99 or less). Parallel sets: 60 Gold Proof (#`d to 150), 60 Artist Proof (#`d to 50), 60 Photo Proof (#`d to 25), and 160 Executive Proof (#`d to 1). Inserts: Sky`s the Limit 1:6 (Memorabilia > #`d to 99, Silver parallel > #`d to 50, and Gold parallel > #`d to 10), League Leaders 1:18 (Memorabilia > #`d to 75, Silver parallel > #`d to 50, and Gold parallel > #`d to 10), Rare Form 1:288 (Memorabilia > #`d to jersey number, Silver parallel > #`d to 50, and Gold parallel > #`d to 10), History of the Draft: The 90`s (Memorabilia: #`d to draft year, Silver parallel > #`d to 50, and Gold parallel > #`d to 10), Jersey Proof (Memorabilia: #`d to 175, Gold parallel > #`d to 10), and Executive Proof (#`d to 1).

SCF Rewards
    Country

That says it is #'d out of 1??? I wonder why that becket seller says the Pyatt Executive proof is not numbered? He hasnt responded to my email.

I offered him 5$ for the regular LE, the regular LE books at 20$...Ill prolly offer more considering I want these, idk.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Im wondering if he bought it out of retail??? Either that or he doesnt know what Exec. proof is.

Jay

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by pr0phet
    Im wondering if he bought it out of retail??? Either that or he doesnt know what Exec. proof is.

Jay

If he doesnt, 25$ is a steal eh?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jaderock's Items on eBay

Chev....the Piatt he is selling is a card from the AD (After Death) Fleer Inventory! Alot of UNNUMBERED Parallels have popped up since they liquidated all their assets.

It's was not pack pulled. It's a cool card to have if you're a Piatt collector! He may come down in price, but a $5 vs $25 gap may not get it done.

These UNNUMBERED parallels have more than one copy each floating around...I should know! ;)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by jaderock
    Chev....the Piatt he is selling is a card from the AD (After Death) Fleer Inventory! Alot of UNNUMBERED Parallels have popped up since they liquidated all their assets.

It's was not pack pulled. It's a cool card to have if you're a Piatt collector! He may come down in price, but a $5 vs $25 gap may not get it done.

These UNNUMBERED parallels have more than one copy each floating around...I should know! ;)

THANKS for the info! If anybody knows, it would be you, lol.

Dang man, Ill have to give him another offer. However the one I offered 5$ for was the regular LE, not the executive. It books @ 20$, so 5$ is still a little low, but I do pay 5-10% consistently. But since I am collecting him, I will re offer.

You dont know the seller, do you?

And so by "more than one" does this mean indefenite? For instance w/brunell, how many have you seen?

PS, I got some new Brunells in, so I will check your wants and see if I have any.

Thanks again!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast