Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Trading down for baseball Vince Young SP AUthentic 3 clr Auto patch

I have a 2006 SP AUthentic Patch Auto Vince Young 069/270 3 CLR #258 1 and 2 colors book for $750 there is currently a 3 color on ebay for $1299. I would like to get around $400-$500 paypal and the rest in lower priced baseball cards. I would like them all to be auto, GU'd, or Patches in price range of $25-$150 will also take other sports but main interest is Baseball.

2. Kronozio

Since I would be taking cards in the $25-$150 range, would you be willing to trade more in Book Value. If so how much more.

Depends what you want really. Im not making you take less cards so thats your choice. Just lmk what youd need and we could work on something.

Pulled it from pack at shop. Its beautiful, but nothing compared to some cards I have seen pulled out of there in past month. Wish they were all pulled by me. I opened a ton of Authentic to get it though, that is why I am really wanting some cash on the deal to make up for some of what I opened. I listed in ebay store now, but will take it off if I get an offer on here I like before it sells.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast