Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

FT Addai Topps DPP auto bv80 and Williams/White Dual BV80

For trade:
    Addai Topps DPP Class Marks auto BV80
    Deangelo Williams/Lendale White Bowman Sterling dual 16/50 BV80

looking for LT, LJ, or Maurice Drew... (or other stud rb)

have cadillacs bowman chrome au #89/199, #244?, bv $250 if u have anything to add to the trade bush leinart collector

hey

have cadillacs bowman chrome au #89/199, #244?, bv $250 if u have anything to add to the trade bush leinart collector

hey

have cadillacs 05 bowman chrome au #'ed 89/199, bv 250...if u have any extra to add....bush/lienart/young collector

don't have any autos of those guys... have a bush game used... i am a caddi fan, but his stuff has been dropping hard. How is the condition of the card? Check my list and see if you see anything else... Last year the DPP Brown went up to 150.. i expect the Addai to do that as well...

none of those three guys, but check my site if you want. i have some young rb autos on there

i really like the deangelo/lendale dual auto. check out my tradelist here:
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=289801
    any chance you have a scan?
    lmk thanks necron 9d9

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast