Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

** 2004 Contenders Tatum Bell SP FT

Looking to trade this bv is $100 I will trade down but not more then 3 maybe 4 cards and must be nice patches or autos Jay Cutler always get first crack

__________________________________________________ _

2. SCC - Feb 2018

you can always make an offer i like some of your autos and i have the watts for you still and if you have any cutlers you know i want them

The only Broncos autos I can trade are a few extra Darius Watts and Chris Coles Ive picked up out of lots...:-/...

I do still want a list of your Watts as I recall you had a few I needed.

ill get you another list and no interest in cole or watts im stacked lol

Quote Originally Posted by atrain2004
    ill get you another list and no interest in cole or watts im stacked lol

LMAO, thats what I figured. I do have some base Cutlers and other current Broncos for you, so lmk on that list whenever you get a chance (no rush)

Hey bro .... just had to show you these, got them in yesterday and these are the sweetest cards I've seen!!!

AND ...

I still have the Scheffler classics auto for you, I have a little interest in the Norwood SPa auto you have .... and what did you do with the Elite Turn of the Century Brandon Marshall auto you had in your bucket yesterday??

I need the scheffler for sure!! The marshall is gone I ended up trading it a WHILE back just never removed it! Those are some nice piece check the cutler pc in my bucket for a few new ones ;)

Hey Adam...I'll definitely pick that up when the Packers trade Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila for him, as is rumored around these parts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast