Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Design your own cards, part II

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Now those are pretty tzight looking. Looks like you didnt have to waste hours rotating every letter of the names like you did last time with the "generation gap" cards you made lol

Those cards are very nice looking. Good work!

Quote Originally Posted by TMILL
    Now those are pretty tzight looking. Looks like you didnt have to waste hours rotating every letter of the names like you did last time with the "generation gap" cards you made lol
    Ha ha....you remember that huh? Sweet. But it took me a total of about 10 hours just to make the frame for them, then another 1/2 hour each to add the photos, graphics and text.

Thanks to the other guys who liked the design.

are you trading the roy?

LOL jk, those cards look nice

Looks pretty good, I should give making a card a shot.

Hey can you make your 1980 w/Wade/Lebron/Carmelo I would love to have a copy of that!

those are sweet! can you make a CV31 of those? Keep up the great work!
    Go Grizzlies and Go Pacers!

Phatboi - That's a good idea but unfortunately I deleted the template I used to make that card.

Reggie - CV31 isn't a rookie so that would kinda defeat the point, lol. But I was thinking about making new designs for current players and retired players.

And in case anybody was wondering, the design for the Rookie Masterworks was based on the display altar of a sculpture called "The Ecstasy of St. Theresa," which was made by Gian Lorenzo Bernini in 1652, and is located in the Cornaro Chapel of Santa Maria della Vittoria in Rome.

http://witcombe.sbc.edu/baroquetheor...inicornaro.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast