Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Game Used For Trade

My Game Used For Trade

Have these for trade, will list more as the come in, looking for stuff from my sig:

2002 Fleer Authentix Shawn Green GU Jsy BV $10
    2003 Fleer Genuine LongBall Threats Jeff Bagwell Jsy/Manny Ramirez BV $10
    2003 Playoff Absolute Memoribilia Tools of The Trade Victor Martinez GU Bat /250 BV $15
    2003 UD Honor Roll Gold Honors Troy Glaus GU Jsy #D 25/25 - his jersey number - No BV due to scarcity, would like $100 BV in trade

AUTO'S

2003 Bowman Prentice Redman Auto BV $15

Thanks and LMK if you're interested in anything! Once again, looking for stuff from my sig!

Dillon
    Last edited by Vladfan27; 10-06-2003 at 03:36 PM.

2. Kronozio
    Would trade my Randy Johnson gu for either!They all book the same!
    Eugene

Sorry, not interested in R. Johnson, but thanks for the interest!

Dillon

is it "all albert belle" and "cards #ed 50 or less" or "all albert belle cards #ed 50 or less"?
    Collecting Hall of Fame, Future Hall of Fame, and Retired Star autographs in MLB, NBA, and NFL.

International Traders: I no longer mail to the Philippines.

I collect cards #d to 50 or less as well as any and all Albert Belle cards. PLMK if you have something for me!

Dillon

2003 UD Honor Roll Gold Honors Troy Glaus GU Jsy #D 25/25 - his jersey number - No BV due to scarcity, would like $100 BV in trade

i will trade you 4 qua bats bv 25 each for it plmk thanks

Originally posted by Baseball05131

i will trade you 4 qua bats bv 25 each for it plmk thanks
    I'd like to trade for this from your site:

2000 Topps Carl Yastrzemski BV-120

How about the Glaus #d 25/25 and one other GU from the list for it? Thanks and LMK!

Dillon

ive got a EX-2001 Belle Essential Credentials #ed i think to 67 or something like that BV is $40
    id need an auto of equal value for it though
    Collecting Hall of Fame, Future Hall of Fame, and Retired Star autographs in MLB, NBA, and NFL.

International Traders: I no longer mail to the Philippines.

I have this:

01 UD Legends of New York GU Jersey Spider Jorgensen

Awesome GU'ed card of 50 year old jersey, and Spider played for the Brooklyn Dodgers. I can use the Redman auto, so if interested I'll see what Belle inserts I have. Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast