Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lets trade

Lets trade

Note:I may or may not be able to ship tommrow.. If Im unable to ship tommrow I will have it out on our next postal day, Tuesday.

The McCallister dual is pending for another 24 hours. If I dont get a response I will open up trading on it again.

I may also throw in cash plus cards if people are looking to sell some higher end stuff...

I will take a look at any trade list..

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    what does the Marino and Bradshaw book and what are you looking for

Marino BV 40
    Bradshaw BV 50

ID really look at trade lists... Id prefer a nice packer card in return on either card.. And if its over BV on the cards I can go cash route as well in a few days.

Jay

check my trade list in my sig for the Payton and Bradshaw

i like the walter and the bradshaw aswell. maybe we could do something with my favre?

Eagles,

I inquired about the Favre for my pretty much brand new Metal Gear solid game for the ps2??? no reply from you I believe.

Stephen,
    Would you consider trading the Steven Jackson auto??? I may know somebody who needs that... If so please let me know BV on it.

Jay

i did reply a while ago today. i wasnt looking to give up that good of a card for a game, was looking for cheaper games

My apologies, I see that response there as well and I also replied to it.. Just a reminder that shipping is not really in favor of the person sending the game.

Jay

which Steven Jackson were you wanting? I have the Donruss Classics and the Absolute Memorabila. I have no problem trading either one of them. The Classics is $40 and the Absolute is $60.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast