Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Gtbballer200's Items on eBay

Scottie Pippen Coming Back?!?!?!

™™™!!!!!!!! is this rumor true...heard stuff from friends and saw a highlight on ESPN?!?!?! whats the deal????

SCF Rewards
    Country

Its true man. He's TRYING to come back. As of now he is just TRYING. So far nothing is going on. But I wouldnt mind him on my team. He is an all-time great and a great mind to the game. So why not. I'm sure he can add something to ALMOST any team.

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah thats true...i read about it in the paper today...thats just crazy...i dont know how well he will do tho....his bones gotta be getting old fast...hahaha

SCF Rewards
    Country

I hope that Pippen will be not act like Shawn Kemp who is trying to comeback already a year. Wish luck to Scottie,he's a great person and basketball palyer!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Pippen has a strong body and good conditioning, so he's one of the likeliest to succeed coming back at such an age. I wish him well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i think that pippen is a great player and has good potential...im worryed about his teammates accepting him back tho...

SCF Rewards
    Country

He wants to play for a contender. My guess is Miami or Detroit. I don't see him running with the Suns or in San Antonio. Dallas is a possibility.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeLonghorn
    He wants to play for a contender. My guess is Miami or Detroit. I don't see him running with the Suns or in San Antonio. Dallas is a possibility.

I really agree to your opinion. I think best way is to join to ''Pistons''.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leong1's Items on eBay

Go to espn.com & watch Charles Barkley's comments on this. Gotta love Charles for speaking his mind...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stat_1's Items on eBay

I wouldn't mind Scottie Pippen playing on the Suns. However, He could bring something to the table for any team in the league. He is experienced and has a good knowledge and understanding of the game. I hope his return is successful.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast