Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I also need a Rajon Rondo auto or patch card

I am also looking to trade for Rajon Rondo(Celtics or UK Wildcats) autographs or Multi-colored patch cards. I can't afford to but the High-end stuff. Anybody?????
    Last edited by hunter082006; 04-06-2007 at 10:57 AM.

2. Find Basketball Cards on Kronozio!!

ive gotta 06-07 hot prospects rondo auto letterman for sale, theres no book on it so pm me and offer if interested.

I can't afford to buy right now. I have spent my $.

I Have An 07 Topps Turkey Red Rondo Two Color Patch I Can Trade.i Like Your Richard Jefferson Auto,plmk What We Can Do,also Have His Ultra Rookie Exclusive Blue,fleer Rc, Topps Rc, Bowman Rc, Topps Turkey Red Rc.plmk

no sorry i dont. i believe its part of the number,its white and green.looks nice

I Don't know if I still have the Jefferson auto but I think I do. It books for $15. What does it and the Ultra book for and are they #'d?

No They Are Not Numbered.the Rondo Jsy Books At 20, And The Ultra Books At 8 I Believe.plmk, Also Like The Jefferson Topps Chrome Rc

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast