Thread: autos for trade

autos for trade

i can come up with between 10 and 20 autos of most any team except the steelers. they will go back to 91 or so. i will trade them in your favor for hof autos. have a list of autos for me to look at when you name your team. i don't want to get together a bunch of autos, and then find out you don't have any hofers. i don't want to waste my time or yours. mostly we aren't talking about stars, just autos from your team. bob

you can also browse the "for trade" pages in my bucket.

http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b360/rbearfield/?

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    hey man i can use the Power Pick Santana Moss Au and Carlos Rogers Senior Standouts (red Unu) but i dont have anything you are looking for...lmk maybe i will buy it

need your mccown hidden gems auto, lmk thanks
    john

I like the Shaun Ellis, Chris McAlister, DeAngelo Hall, Jericho Cotchery autos
    Jonathan Vilma super collector in training!
    I also collect Drew Brees, Sean Taylor, Houston Astros, Michigan Wolverine alum and Miami Hurricanes alum.
    I ONLY ship with bubble mailers and expect the same from you. Doesn't matter if its base or high end. USPS is too unreliable to ship in PWE. #CardLivesMatter

doesn't anybody have any of what i collect? even cheaper ones?

I like a bunch of yours stuff.
    Check my site to see if you can use anything
    Thanks,
    Justin

No Steven Jackson Stuff, If I Had Some It Would Be In The Bucket.

I Don't Sell, Well Maybe For 3/4 Book, And If I Like You.

To All, I Collect Hofers, And Only Hofers.

Steelersrock, Sorry Nothing.

and nobody has a hof auto list i requested. whats with that?

I'm hurting for HOF autos right now, but I do have a Joe Montana Pro Line auto (BV=$100), a UD Legends Herb Adderley auto ($30 I believe), and a Charlie Trippi 8x10 Tri-Star auto pic. I also have a Hornung auto incloming, but that will be tougher to get. What do you have for Packers autos?