Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for Game Used, Autos BV 20.00 Plus

I am looking to buy or trade for all Auto's, Game Used, Patches that book for 20.00 plus. I will pay 5-6.00 for a 20.00 card. I will pay up to 20 for a card bv 45-50.00 ect. Please list you cards booking 20.00 plus here and whether you would like to sell or trade. You can check my photobucket for possible trades. I will be adding to it all through this weekend. You can pm me or email me at cardsgalore85@aol.com for the fastest replies. Thanks Alot.

2. Kronozio

papi23g: I sent you a pm. Please get back to me asap. I can use any of them gu or autos on the links you have that bv for 20.00 plus. I cant determine what they are from the scans to get bvs. If you can get me a list of just the ones 20 plus it will be alot easier for me to get you my offer. thanks

hexthem4n: I sent you a pm as well. Please get back to me asap. I can use the amare rc jersey. Please let me know if youll sell it for 20 dlvd. thanks alot.

i have a 03-04 spx winning materials jermaine oneal dual GU.
    lmk

Quote Originally Posted by playercollecto
    papi23g: I sent you a pm. Please get back to me asap. I can use any of them gu or autos on the links you have that bv for 20.00 plus. I cant determine what they are from the scans to get bvs. If you can get me a list of just the ones 20 plus it will be alot easier for me to get you my offer. thanks

hexthem4n: I sent you a pm as well. Please get back to me asap. I can use the amare rc jersey. Please let me know if youll sell it for 20 dlvd. thanks alot.
    Sent ya back a PM, feel free to check out my bucket too.

00 Fleer Genuine Coverage Mark Brunell $20 (Sell $5)
    04 UD Diamond Collection Pro Sigs Cedric Cobbs $20(Sell $5)
    03 Sage Justin Vargas Gold Auto #’d/650 USC/Raiders $20 (Sell $5)
    99 Skybox Autographics Tyrone Wheatley $20 (Sell $5)
    02-03Honor Roll “Triple Warm Ups” Mashburn/Baron Davis/Wesley $30 (Sell $8)
    01 UD Ultimate Collection Game Jerseys Kwame Brown (#'d 250) $40(Sell $10)
    03-04 Avant Drew Gooden jersey #'d 400 ($20) (Sell $5)
    Darius Miles 2002-03 Flair Jersey Heights JH-DM $20 (Sell $5)
    00-01 SPx Winning Materials MFA1 Marcus Fizer AU $30.00 (Sell $8)
    Nene Hilaro 02-03 SP Authentic Autographed RC #’d/1500 $25 (Sell $8)

I'LL SELL THEM ALL FOR $50 SHIPPED - IF BOUGHT SEPERATE THEY'D BE $62, AND I'LL PAY THE SHIPPING - LMK
    Needs: Brewers Pitcher Mark Rogers '04 pick
    Red Sox - HOF & Current Players
    Current Patriots Cards
    Celtics - HOF & Current Players
    Syracuse Alum in college uni

Have a 2004-05 Tony Allen Celtics)..SP Authentic Signatures...blue ink..bv$20 and a Dikembe Mutombo auto which is listed in my bucket I will sell.

sent you a pm with a bunch yesterday, can you use any of them?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast