Thread: 2006 Tristar (2) Blasters.

2006 Tristar (2) Blasters.

Plenty of base and inserts and pulled these two autos. Will trade the Bard for other AUTOS(Need more than 1 auto) from this set,2006 Reds prospects autos,2006 Bowman Draft Reds refractors I need or sell through paypal. Here is my set want list from Tristar:
    12 16 23 25 31 50 78 87 89 90 91 92 94 97.
    The autos I pulled today:
    Daniel Bard green boarder auto #16 ~ 19/50.(Red Sox) (BV $40.00)
    Matt Antonelli Farm Hands auto #FH-1
    Thanks....Dan

Bard scan:
    http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y15...d/Bardauto.jpg
    Last edited by Dunndeal; 02-17-2007 at 10:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunndeal
    Plenty of base and inserts and pulled these two autos. Will trade the Bard for other AUTOS(Need more than 1 auto) from this set,2006 Reds prospects autos,2006 Bowman Draft Reds refractors I need or sell through paypal. Here is my set want list from Tristar:
    12 16 23 25 31 50 78 87 89 90 91 92 94 97.
    The autos I pulled today:
    Daniel Bard green boarder auto #16 ~ 19/50.(Red Sox) (BV $40.00)
    Matt Antonelli Farm Hands auto #FH-1
    Thanks....Dan
    I need all your base and inserts...have any tristar farmhand autos available other than the antonelli and bard?I have them already..have any of these guys?

06 Tristar Prospects Plus Farmhands Autos:
    Emmanual Burris
    Koby Clemens
    Alex Gordon
    Luke Hochevar
    Philip Hughes
    Jeremy Jeffress
    Kasey ™™™™r
    Brad Lincoln
    Chris Parmelee
    Greg Reynolds
    Billy Rowell
    Justin Upton
    Travis Snider
    Colten Willems

PLMK.KEvin

I'd be interested in the base and inserts too. Need any of these ref.
    2006 BCDP:
    Jeremy Sowers
    Andre Either
    Jaime Garcia FY
    Neil Walker
    Kevin Frandsen blue #/199

2006 BC:
    Kerry Wood blue #/150
    A.J. Burnett
    Carlos Guillen
    Brady Clark
    Yadier Molina

Matt....Didn't see anything I need at this time. Thanks....Dan

Kevin.....Tryin to finish another set so looking to trade for my set wants. After I complete I'll get back to you with whats left. Thanks....Dan

Hallsgator....Thanks for the reply but only need Reds refractors and most of them are the Gold,Orange and Red refractors. Thanks again.....Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Dunndeal
    Matt....Didn't see anything I need at this time. Thanks....Dan

Kevin.....Tryin to finish another set so looking to trade for my set wants. After I complete I'll get back to you with whats left. Thanks....Dan

Hallsgator....Thanks for the reply but only need Reds refractors and most of them are the Gold,Orange and Red refractors. Thanks again.....Dan
    sounds good....I have something I think you will want...

06 Bowman Sterling Adam Dunn Refractor GU Jersey #/199

Kevin

Kevin....Sounds like a GREAT card. The only thing is I don't collect GU anymore. Thanks for the offer though......Dan

Josh.....Lotta nice cards there bub :) Didn't see anything I can use at this time but do like the two 06 Bowman draft Orange refractors. I did put a Bard scan up. Thanks for the reply....Dan