Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mullinsjl777's Items on eBay

Skills Challenge Players Announced

While I may bypass watching the All-star game, I probably will have to watch All-star saturday night now. Wade will defend his skills challenge title against Steve Nash, Lebron James, and Kobe Bryant. Now that is a great lineup and I will definitely have to check that out.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

I always watch All-Star Saturday..I love those special events :-)

I've passed on the actual All-Star game several times though.

See ejb0015's Items on eBay

Woo! Foye made the squad for the rookies! That's cool. :-)

How long before the dunkers are announced?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leong1's Items on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by thetaxman777
    While I may bypass watching the All-star game, I probably will have to watch All-star saturday night now. Wade will defend his skills challenge title against Steve Nash, Lebron James, and Kobe Bryant. Now that is a great lineup and I will definitely have to check that out.

Yeah, that is a sweet lineup. It's not like the dunk contest where the stars seem to sit it out. I was surprised the big names are in the skills contest. Should be fun to watch.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stat_1's Items on eBay

Nash, James, Wade, and Bryant all being in the Skills Contest will make it very fun to watch. The All-Star game and Rookie Sophomore challenge game will be fun too. However, the "Sophomores" are going to crush the Rookies. It's not even going to be close. The rookies from 05-06 are a LOT better than the 06-07 rookies. I will still watch all the events though, because I really like All-Star weekend a lot.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Dwight Howard is the only one confirmed in the dunk contest that I am aware of thus far

SCF Rewards
    Country

I heard somewhere that Nate Robinson was going to be in it again to defend his title. Who else is suppose to be in it?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Never mind it was announced today the 4 Slam Dunk competitors. Yes, Nate Robinson will defend his title from last year (I still think Iguodala was robbed of the trophy last year. He really deserved it, despite Nate Robinson's incredible dunk over Spud Webb.)

It will be Nate Robinson, Gerald Green, Dwight Howard, and Tyrus Thomas. I recently was reading in a S.I. issue from about a month or 2 ago. Anyways, in that issue they were interviewing with Gerald Green and asking him about his 2nd year in the league, and what adjustments he had to make in his 2nd year. They mentioned something about the slam dunk contest, and he said he had been practicing a few things if he were to be entered into the contest. I think whoever chooses the dunk contestants did a great job this year. Howard is on the rise, Green is a spectacular dunker, Nate Robinson and dunk over almost anyone, and Thomas is young and has potential in the NBA. I think it will be Gerald Green over Dwight Howard in the Slam Dunk Contest.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oops. Didn't mean to post this. I didn't think my last post was posted, because it was going slow. Sorry.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by thetaxman777

Awesome some of the NBA's superstars. If only Lebron, Wade, and Kobe would duke it out in a dunk contest....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast