Fleer Hot Prospects or Topps Fullcourt???

Both boxes have nearly the same price.

Which do you think would be the better choice? Please keep in mind that Im a Dirk collector and hope to get some cards of him out of the box.

Thanks for your opinions.

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    I'm really not a fan of either one :(

Hot prospects strikes me as really overpriced for what it gives you, and Fullcourt has an ugly design throughout..

I would say hot prospects beautiful cards... alot of the full court duals arent very good and i dont like the look they look like dull cards like cards from the 80's

I want to hear some more opinions.

What about Reflections?

Reflections is alright. It comes with about 2-3 memorbilia cards per box, and is only about $80 a box. I am also not a fan of Hoops Hot Prospects or Topps Full Court. However, if I had to choose one I would go with Topps Full Court, because I have seen some pretty good breaks recently, and I haven't seen too many good breaks of Hoops Hot Prospects. Good luck with whatever you may choose.

reflections is nice but the price of the boxes dont add up with the prices of the pulls

GU's and even autos from that set sell for notihng on ebay..

hot prospects has some NICE stuff. lots nice cards and low numbered parallels

Don't overpay for a HPP box. IF you can get it a few buck cheaper (like $10), do it.

Topps Full Court looks like a fun bust, but it is kinda ugly. But you can pull a dual sig of Morrison and Wade or Wade and AI or Wade and Shaq or Morrison and Bird...

If you're talking money, I'd throw it away with a Full Court box. You'll lose less.