Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rarest Ladanian Tomlinson Rookie!

2001 Spx Winning Materials Dual jersey 19/20... (NFL worn game used jersey and TCU college worn game used jersey) card number WM-LT2 numbered 19/20.. his rarest RC looking for offers...

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

Im looking for Reggie Bush, Vince Young, Palmer, Lj, auto's or cash if the offer is right

Quote Originally Posted by ZitoHudsonk
    Im looking for Reggie Bush, Vince Young, Palmer, Lj, auto's or cash if the offer is right
    Wow, I don't have anything like that for it and I'm afraid to ask how much cash......good luck!

His Sp authentic rc with only one jersey and numbered to /500 books for $800... his spx rc with one jersey and numbered to /250 books for $300 his topps chrome rc books for $300 so im assuming its higher than those since its double jersey numbered to 20

I seriously doubt it is even close to those. Those items are all "true RC's" this is an insert. I'd guess closer to $150.00ish

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast