Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Colt Comeback

Colt Comeback

28 Points in the 4th quarter for the Colts against the Bucs defense to tie. 21 of them came in the last 3 minutes. Manning without a doubt is the best QB in the NFL when in the hurry-up offense.

yep great game going on. I Posted the same thread as you in the Off-topic section. My bad.

yep. Everyone has been hyping up the Colt's defense this year, and its time to live up to the hype. Tampa doesnt really have a great offense, so its anyones game.

-Harris-

So which Peyton Manning performance was the most amazing?

1) Last week's 6 touchdown throws against the Saints
    2) Tonight's 28 point comeback against the highly touted Buc defense.

I have to go with tonight's performance.

I agree. 6 touchdowns is great and all, but that game was a blowout. Tonights game really shows Mannings and Harrisons true talent.

Well thats gay. colts special teams may of ruined their chance at a win. Great acting job by Tampas punter.

Turns out Tampa punts it away after failing to advance the ball following the penalty. Dungy didn't rush the kicker that time lol. Time for Manning to shine again.

Haha yea, that would of been a perfect time for Tampa to do a fake punt. bUt that would be crazy risky.

The way Manning and Harrison are playing that wouldn't have been a bad idea. Gruden isn't much of a risktaker that I know of on the offensive side of the football though.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast