Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Getting back into football

Getting back into football

Im getting back into football on a limited basis. I am looking for Chad Pennington, Kellen Clemens and Jerricho Cotchery Stuff Right now. Don't have too much to trade, but lmk who youd be looking for in return or a price DLVD and I can pay via MO thanks

2. SCC - Feb 2018

do you have any og the guys im looking for?

hey i have a 2004 Bowman Chrome Rookie Auto of jericho Cothcery let me know if u like. bv 20 scan in bucket really like ur bush gu!

i have a Chad Pennington 00 Collectors Edge T3 RC BV$25

redskinsfan - its a sweet card would you sell it? the bush is $40 and id really like to save it for a single card

goboyz - is it for sale? if so how much thanks

hey man- any need for low end pennington rookies? ive got a couple of them if you need them
    Owner of Roundtablegaming

Find me on Twitter @rtghobbies

greenbeans, have this if you're interested: Pennington Rc's-UD VICTORY, UD "MVP," Topps Season Opener NFL Draft Pick, Pacific PARAMOUNT, Pacific 432; Kellen Clemens-DP&P, UD Rookie Premiere, Topps; Cotchery- (3)Topps, Diamond Collection All-Star Lineup, UD Star Rookie.......LMK if you want any, trying to move some stock, prefer trade.

like your aj hawk auto do you like anyone besides the ppl in your message.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast