Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: want some new stuff

want some new stuff

I am looking for some new autos and patches I want to look through buckets and see what I can find. Check out mine see if you like anything and then I will check yours. Thanks

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n29/campbell2004/

2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!

Id love to have a shot at your Calhoun SP authentic jsy/auto.. Whats the BV on it???

Jay

eaglesfan I pmed you

Prophet- what is the bv on the Elways and the Bradshaw and also not exactly sure on bv I dont have a new beckett

Elways are gone if/when I get my next check.

Bradshaw BV 50

Calhoun is BV NA

If your interested in the Bradshaw, what do you have BV into the Calhoun??
    I might be able to make a cash offer from there

I might hold out a little bit not in a rush to part with the SPA because of the value they collect if you see anything else for the Bradshaw let me know. I was really hoping to get that Elway patch thanks for looking though

Ok I will keep ya in mind once the BV's on that stuff are released and we will go from there. I might have an offer for some packer stuff which would be great as well for me.

Thanks
    Jay

I like these:

Calhoun SPA
    Croyle GG Auto
    Addai Bowman Chrome RC

please check my list for the Avant Sweet Spot, not much in my list, but I will trade multiples.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast