Thread: sweet swatch

sweet swatch

anybody like barry sanders then you need this card:
    ONLY looking for Patches and Autos of Brady,Peterson,Barry Sanders, Walter Payton,Jim Brown, Old School, HOF players and items of Randy Rhoads & OZZY.

link to bucket:
    Hidden Content

I do not collect base or inserts, so don't offer them

this card is still available!!!
    ONLY looking for Patches and Autos of Brady,Peterson,Barry Sanders, Walter Payton,Jim Brown, Old School, HOF players and items of Randy Rhoads & OZZY.

link to bucket:
    Hidden Content

would you be interested in trading for it? what players are you looking for?

yes i would.
    for this card i would be looking for a auto jersey or auto of a comparable player, it also has a charlie batch jersey on the other side, its white.
    i almost don't want to get rid of it, but if the right card or cards comes to trade for it. i will, like for vick, rice, montana, marino, portis,etc.
    lmk what you have to offer and i will consider. thanks T.W.

link to bucket:
    Hidden Content

bump

link to bucket:
    Hidden Content