Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for angels

Looking for angels

Check my buckett, and let me know what you have...

2. Kronozio
    check my site. will also trade inserts, rookies, #'d cards, and refractors in your favor for game used and autos from all sports. lmk

Quote Originally Posted by renidadawg
    check my site. will also trade inserts, rookies, #'d cards, and refractors in your favor for game used and autos from all sports. lmk
    didnt see anything thanks.

any interest in a 2005 Topps Traded Gold Howie Kendrick RC /2004? LMK - Trey

Quote Originally Posted by chipperhank44
    any interest in a 2005 Topps Traded Gold Howie Kendrick RC /2004? LMK - Trey
    Yup check my buckett.

I have chrome kendry morales auto and ud rookie dues morales/kotchman dual auto lmk

Quote Originally Posted by atrain2004
    I have chrome kendry morales auto and ud rookie dues morales/kotchman dual auto lmk
    Yes very interested lmk what you need.

Quote Originally Posted by atrain2004
    like the tulo bc and alex gordon bc and bowman chrome koshansky
    the gordon is my last rather not trade it. see anything else?

What the book on the dual?

dual books $40, well i do like the tulos, koshansky for sure all of them have an matt holliday or garrett atkins stuff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast