Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Looking for angels

     
  1. #1

    Looking for angels

    Check my buckett, and let me know what you have...

  2. Kronozio
  3. #2
    check my site. will also trade inserts, rookies, #'d cards, and refractors in your favor for game used and autos from all sports. lmk

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by renidadawg
    check my site. will also trade inserts, rookies, #'d cards, and refractors in your favor for game used and autos from all sports. lmk
    didnt see anything thanks.

  5. #4
    any interest in a 2005 Topps Traded Gold Howie Kendrick RC /2004? LMK - Trey

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by chipperhank44
    any interest in a 2005 Topps Traded Gold Howie Kendrick RC /2004? LMK - Trey
    Yup check my buckett.

  7. #6
    I have chrome kendry morales auto and ud rookie dues morales/kotchman dual auto lmk

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by atrain2004
    I have chrome kendry morales auto and ud rookie dues morales/kotchman dual auto lmk
    Yes very interested lmk what you need.

  9. #8

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by atrain2004
    like the tulo bc and alex gordon bc and bowman chrome koshansky
    the gordon is my last rather not trade it. see anything else?

    What the book on the dual?

  11. #10
    dual books $40, well i do like the tulos, koshansky for sure all of them have an matt holliday or garrett atkins stuff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Sponsors

  • Dave and Adams Card World
  • Steel City Collectibles
  • Kronozio
  • PackRip

Follow SCF on