Thread: Quick Addressing Question

Quick Addressing Question

This is my first time trading with somebody from Canada and he gave me an address that naturally looks much different than an American address; at least to me it looks different. This is how he gave it to me so I don't know how to write it on the bubble mailer, can't get a hold of him and i'm trying to get it out now. This obviously isn't his real address, but it's basically just like he gave it to me; just asking if somebody can tell me the right way to write this since i'm not familiar with what is what.

10 Woodson Rd. Whitehorse Yukon Y3B 5M7 Canada

this is how I would guess to write it...

10 Woodson Rd.
    Whitehorse, Yukon
    Y3B 5M7 Canada

IDK about the Y3B, if that would go on the second line. IDK, i'm just confused. Any quick help?

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    you got it right man, looks good... the #s stay together at the bottom

10 Woodson Rd.
    Whitehorse, Yukon
    Y3B 5M7 Canada

Alright, thanks a million for the help man. Going to send it out now. Thanks again.