Thread: New Baseball Beckett is out

New Baseball Beckett is out

For those of you who don't have a subscription, the new baseball beckett is out in stores with Barry Bonds and Willie Mays on the cover. All I have to say is I feel sorry for Ichiro collectors because his cards are dropping like stones

Are '03 Donruss Signature listed yet?

Yes, Molina they are. And, my new Beckett has Prior/Wood on the cover, maybe there are a few covers this month.

Why do you suppose Ichiro cards are dropping? I just got a PSA 10 Bowman Draft Picks RC of his for less than half BV. Strange, but a good deal, I think.

can you look and see if anything is going on w/ the 1993 finest series? ive seen alot more being sold on ebay lately...

Sure. There are no changes in 1993 Finest since last month.

Re: New Baseball Beckett is out

Originally posted by CaliforniaSoxfan
    For those of you who don't have a subscription, the new baseball beckett is out in stores with Barry Bonds and Willie Mays on the cover. All I have to say is I feel sorry for Ichiro collectors because his cards are dropping like stones
    yup...collecting sports cards is like playing the stock market.

avoid the players who are hot, unless you are able to buy it for pennies on the dollar.

I don't have a single Lebron James cards....and I suspect it'll be a while before I get one, unless I buy lots of wax boxes at an auction (the kind you attend in person)....

And look at the folks who paid premium prices for Kobe, eh?

Are Ichiro's cards really dropping the much??

it doesn't really have anything to do with the quality of the player. it is all about the location and how many people collect that person. the prices are set on how much the card is in demand. with pujols doing great this year no one really wanted ichiro even though he had a great season. it's just like derek jeter. i would rather have arod over him any day of the week, but jeter's cards are worth more because all of new york collects him and his stuff is in demand.

Alfonso Soriano cards are also on the falling list. I guess he didn't really meet expectations this season compared to his last season performance.