Thread: beckett value help

beckett value help

I have a roethlisberger 2 clr prime patch /25 the bv. is 40 for the regular jersey what would be the multiplier since its multicolored patch

2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!
    I'm showing ...

06 LCM GOLD Team Materials $20
    06 LCM GOLD Team Materials Prime BV N/A - This is the one I believe you have.

The regular gold materials books $20, and there is no multiplier for those #'d/25 or less so really it's whatever value someone will give you for it. The other option would be to check the bay for completed sales and go from there.

the one i have is bv.40 so i put a 1.2 multiplier so i have it at around bv.50

its not called prime patch.... so its not the team one... i found the right one.

I seen your other post with the pic, and am wondering which one is it that you have? The only LCM jersey card that I see that would match the picture is the GOLD Team Materials one. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

nevermind ... you have the Mirror Gold Materials BV $40

yea and then i put a multiplier 1.2* so thats 48 but ill make it an even 50bv.